Wednesday 2 March 2011

Supplements and Dosages

L- Glutamine
80g per day for the first 5 days. Split into 8 portions of 10g. After day 4 I realised my measuring device was slightly too small and I finished consuming the 400g mid way into day 6. 10g per day for the remaining 23 days.

Creatine Monohydrate
10g per day


Controlled Labs DH20
Hydrolized Whey Protein, 24g of protein per serve.


Lo Carb Delite (Unflavoured)
Isolate, concentrate blend. 30g protein per serve.






Lock and Load (Preworkout)
1 scoop before my workout, on workout days only.


Niacinamide* 100mg
5 first thing in morning, 5 before bed

Policosanol 10mg
2 before bed

Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
One tablet with each main meal (3 per day)

Chromium Max* (200mcg chloride, 50mcg picolinate)
One tablet with each main meal (3 per day)


Magnesium 250
2 tablets before bed on workout days to help with muscle soreness.


Mega Men Multivitamin
1 to 2 tablets per day, depending on my diet.


Salmon oil
5 capsules per day


Chlorophyll
Only taken after large meals or if feeling bloated.




*Note - I as unable to source all of the supplements reccommended by the 4 Hour Body. Therefore I used the closest possible thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment